Friday, March 25, 2011

Music Mania

We want music!!!!
This month, my favorite tunes are:

Enchanted-Taylor Swift
Fearless– Taylor Swift
Come in with the rain-Taylor Swift
Tim McGraw-Taylor Swift
Hey Stephen-Taylor Swift
Tell me something I don't know-Selena Gomez
Tick Tock-Ke$ha
Blah, blah, blah-Ke$ha
Back in the backseat-Ronan Keating
Iris-Ronan Keating
Superman-Ronan Keating
Hello again-Ronan Keating
Just when I’d given up dreaming-Ronan Keating
Just when I thought I was over you-Air Supply
Miracles-Air Supply
And I know-Air Supply
Hoedown, Throwdown-Miley Cyrus
Thriller-Michael Jackson
Man in the mirror-Michael Jackson
Billy Jeans-Michael Jackson

Why don’t you listen to some? Which is your favorite? Which songs do you like? Email me with your opinions and thoughts to: atin19@patana.ac.th

1 comment:

  1. My favourite songs in your music chart are Thriller, Man in the mirror, Billy Jean, Tick Tock and Tim Mcgraw.

    Kristine :)

    ReplyDelete